10 units Tea Art class that covers from basic tea brewing methods, body movements to tea ware essentials. The basic you would need to know to be a good tea host.
- The basic knowledge of Chinese Tea
-Experience quality tea from different tea categories
- Different brewing techniques/methods
- Different tea (mixing) ideas for different seasons
- The appreciation of tea ware
- The basic to create an enjoyable tea scense
Tea Cozy 1021 R Street, Sacramento CA
Phone: 916 (441) 3546
Date: Please call the store or email Yi An (email@example.com) for the latest class schedule.
About Yi An
Relocated from Shanghai, China where Yi An was taught to be a tea host. Yi An expresses her view and imagination of ideal eastern lifestyle through her way of tea. Before coming to USA, Yi An had hosted many successful tea events in Shanghai. We attached some of her works' photo here. Please feel free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any question!